-
April 15th, 2004, 07:14 PM
#191
HB Forum Owner
I don't like the new Spanish president, he's an idiot [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] . Not only he doesn't have any skill for the job (much like Bush), but he's a left-winged lamer who pacted with regionalist SoBs and now the government has the burden of keeping mf'ing regionalists happy when it should just obliterate regionalism. President Aznar was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better, much smarter, much better skilled, much harsher with terrorism, much more honest, much faster, much better orator, and most of all, much more Spanish.
I'm sad. 4 years of crap await.
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ April 15, 2004 04:18 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
April 15th, 2004, 07:20 PM
#192
Inactive Member
We are gonna impeach Bush soon.
When 60% or more of the country hates you, you better start thinking of getting out of power.
Bush is a bad guy, hes the reason the French and all the other European countries hate us. (Actually its because we go to their country aas tourists and treat them like they are just attractions at a theme park and we don't respect them and we are really obnoxious and we don't even try to speak their language. Fortunately, I speak French. Its cool.)
-
April 15th, 2004, 11:38 PM
#193
HB Forum Owner
Bush is a bad guy, hes the reason the French and all the other European countries hate us.
Most Europeans don't like the USA politics, and all of us still can't understand how a guy like Bush got to be the president. Some Europeans hate the USA altogether. They also dislike some things like the American stereotype of the fat Budweiser guy that drives a Mustang and watches American football in a gas station etc etc. But not all, not even most Europeans hate the USA per se. Also, France hates the USA more than the rest of Europe because it's France. France also hates Spain, Greece, Portugal, United Kingdom, and pretty much every country that does not lick France's ass (well, Chirac's alone will do). That's why they like Germany, BTW.
Actually its because we go to their country aas tourists and treat them like they are just attractions at a theme park and we don't respect them and we are really obnoxious and we don't even try to speak their language.
I haven't heard of a generalized problem with tourists from the USA. It's true that some of them don't really understand why do we have all these castles and old buildings, or what was the Middle Age like, but I don't have reports on misbehaving. Actually, there are more reports on misbehavior in drunken Germans, but they are a minority.
As for the language, a few people do get pissed but it's not really a big deal; besides, if you come over here, you are our customer, so it's ok if we're the ones that speak your language. We usually find Spanish speaking people pretty much everywhere in New York and San Francisco, for example, as I've heard from my father.
However, it is pissing when some close minded USA citizen thinks English is the only language in the world and everybody should know it. All we ask is that they understand if some of us don't speak English.
But no, there aren't major issues with the USA tourists at all; the only problem is most people hating bush and his policies, and the self-centered, ignorant North Americans, but most of us know that not all Americans are like that.
-
April 16th, 2004, 12:57 AM
#194
Inactive Member
Yeah, my master plan is to brush up perfectly on French. Then fly to France and "rendezvous" with some "elles francais". Ooh yeah! French girls are great, everyone thinks they have hairy armpits for some reason. Have they looked at a great looking French girl lately? They're gorgeous!
Plus, the hair is cool anyway.
Oh yeah, and the stereotype of Americans as fat budweiser drinking footbal watchers isn't far from the truth.
Imagine a guy with a severe overbite driving a pickup truck with a gun rack on the back with a bumper sticker of Calvin peeing on a a number three with wings. Thats the typical American.
Plus, Americans are VERY very puritan.
One of the reasons I like the French girls is cause I always thought they'd be not puritan at all. That would be great.
-
April 16th, 2004, 01:32 AM
#195
HB Forum Owner
[i]French girls are great, everyone thinks they have hairy armpits for some reason.[i]
Most of them don't shave, but it's no too much a problem for me.
Have they looked at a great looking French girl lately? They're gorgeous!
European girls tend to be hot, not only the French.
Imagine a guy with a severe overbite driving a pickup truck with a gun rack on the back with a bumper sticker of Calvin peeing on a a number three with wings. Thats the typical American.
ROFL!
Plus, Americans are VERY very puritan.
That's IMO the worst thing; fortunately, not all are.
One of the reasons I like the French girls is cause I always thought they'd be not puritan at all. That would be great.
Most European girls are not puritan at all. But it depends on their personalities; I guess you'll find puritan and not-puritan people everywhere, Europe just got a much higher proportion of non-puritans.
-
April 16th, 2004, 02:05 AM
#196
Inactive Member
Er... not really. I live in a normal sized town, and I rarely see those. That' the normal HILLBILLY. most Americans aren't hillbillies.
-
April 16th, 2004, 10:13 AM
#197
Inactive Member
OMG! I just realized why men are so horny. We all like seeing naked women. So, we're horny because we want to have sex, breed and evolve x-ray vision. Then we can see naked women all the time!
-
April 16th, 2004, 06:00 PM
#198
Inactive Member
If we had Xray vision the world's population would skyrocket cause havoc.
-
April 16th, 2004, 06:20 PM
#199
Inactive Member
-
April 16th, 2004, 06:28 PM
#200
Inactive Member
What do you mean most Amefican's aren't hillbillies?
Why do yuo think Nascar is so popular?
(Remember Calvin peeing on a a number 3 with wings)
I live in Ohio and a great deal of EVERYONE is a hillbily. Even when I go to Washington DC or Chicago they seem to still have a good deal of rednecks and all. It sucks, where do you live? I want to go there?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks